Monday, March 29, 2010

When I was ten years old


John is my favuorite action actor, I would spend hours sittins and whatching his movies. When I was 10 years old Iwas looking for a cartoon on tv to watch, because that's usually what little kids watch bye the way I saw some guy fighting, and he is really good at fighting not just that he's also very strong that he could hit all the bad guys and make sure the good people look safe. After the movie is finished my dad asked me, what did you do this afternon while I'm at work?and let me tell you it's very rare that my dad and I can have a conversation, so I told him that I watched a very strong man killing lots of people and he even cam kill you too. My dad start laughing and told to joke with me I'm not strong everybody can hit me, I hugged him and kissed him and told him I'm sure that you are very strong but this man did.
http://www.celebwelove.com/Jean-Claude_Van_Damme/jean_claude_van_damme15.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I'm a big fan of him , I watched all his movie

    ReplyDelete