Monday, March 8, 2010

My Experince About Olympics 2010





Olympics..., it was one of the greatest thing that happened here in canada in 2010. This was my first year in Canada that I stayed here,because I usually come to Canada just for a visit.It's the first time for Canada to have the olympics, and I was just lucky to be here while the olympic games. I enjoyed waching the olympics, i had three places that I watched the games at home, in the mall and downtown. I went downtown just two times or maybe three times I also enjoyed watching on the huge screen in the mall. The two weeks for olympics it was full of energy and inthusiasm, and actually at the end when Canada won the most gold middels, you can hear the fire works and the guys driving their cars with their hands on the horn.

I enjoyd watching and I hope the everyone enjoyed watching also.

1 comment:

  1. hi paul
    i hope that you engoyed from olympic 2010, unfortunatly I could not go to downtown that I see a grate beautiful olympic.

    ReplyDelete