Friday, April 9, 2010

What you can do to improve your brain?







Improving your brain is very important thing to make things the best way you can, and to succeed in life. In my paragragh I want to discuss how students in high school, colleges, or universities can improve their brain to concentraite just on their studies. While students are in school, they experince hard time choosing whether to continue their schooling or to learn a trade instead; I did experince this sitiuation too and believe me it was frustrating.For all students who have in mind to go to colleges or universities you must have peace of mind, what I mean that you have just to concentraite on one thing at a time, and that lead us to talk about improving your brain. First you have to clear you head from everything and just to focus at one thing, and that's school and studying; moreover if you have lots of school homework and projects to get upset, just take a deep breath try to collect all you are thinking of and put all your stringth after all you will do it. I like the most when I fell frustrated is do walking for 30 minutes. Try it and you won't regret it.



http://i.ehow.com/images/a04/cs/ek/improve-your-memory-800X800.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment